Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript I have submitted to the journal is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been published elsewhere.
- The manuscript was not submitted for review to another journal while under review by this journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
- I have given final approval of the submitted manuscript.
- The manuscript contains no libelous or other unlawful statements and do not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
- The authors of the manuscript hold no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity of the manuscript and the validity of the findings presented in it.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in the Manuscript.
- I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this Submission and that I am filling it on their behalf as their agent, and I am authorized to do so.
- The manuscript has not more than 12 pages. In case it is a review paper, it has no more than 20 pages.
- The submission file is in document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Also, all figures, tables and references are mentioned in order of appearance in the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript has been spell checked.
- The title of the paper (including over-title and sub-title) have not more than 3 rows.
- The sub titles of the text are numbered with decimal classification.
- Full name(s) of author(s) are given, and their family (last) name(s) are indicated with capital letters.
- All the variables in Nomenclature and in manuscript text, tables, and formulas are identical, and they have dimensions.
Authors retain copyright of the published article and have the right to use the article in the ways permitted to third parties under the - Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND) licence. Full bibliographic information (authors, article title, journal title, volume, issue, pages) about the original publication must be provided and a link must be made to the article's DOI.
The authors and third parties who wish use the article in a way not covered by the the -Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND) licence must obtain a written consent of the publisher. This license allows others to download the paper and share it with others as long as they credit the journal, but they cannot change it in any way or use it commercially.
Authors grant to the publisher the right to publish the article, to be cited as its original publisher in case of reuse, and to distribute it in all forms and media.